“I hereby elect to apply CC0 to all my contributions to WikiPathways.”
Pathways of Interest
- Pathway:Rattus norvegicus:Renin - Angiotensin System
- Pathway:Rattus norvegicus:Catecholamine synthesis
Pathways created with students from Maastricht University:
- Pathway:Homo sapiens:cytochrome P450
- Pathway:Homo sapiens:Phase I - non P450 biotransformations
- Pathway:Homo sapiens:Amino Acid Conjugation
Some quick and dirty pathways created by me:
- Pathway:Homo sapiens:Homologous recombination
- Pathway:Homo sapiens:Mismatch repair
- Pathway:Homo sapiens:non-homologous end joining
- Real name: Thomas Kelder
- Work: EdgeLeap.
- Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Professional Interests: Network and pathway analysis, data visualization, wikis & community curation, microarray analysis, programming.
- Contact: Use my my talk page or mail to thomas[at]edgeleap.com
It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
If you can address this concern by modifying the pathway, please edit this pathway and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the pathway or otherwise object to its deletion for any reason. To avoid confusion, it helps to explain why you object to the deletion on the discussion page for this pathway.
The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for five days. This template was added 2008-08-08 10:21; five days from then is 2008-08-13 10:21.