I hereby elect to apply CC0 to all my contributions to WikiPathways.
Additionally, I have started using Bioclipse for generating curation reports, such as this BSL script on myExperiment.org (aka workflow) to find GPML Label elements with IUPAC names for which there is a ChemSpider CSID.
Below are pathways I started because I found them interesting.
- Nanomaterial induced apoptosis (Homo sapiens)
- Nanoparticle triggered autophagic cell death (Homo sapiens)
- Nanoparticle triggered regulated necrosis (Homo sapiens)
- Diclofenac Metabolic Pathway (Homo sapiens)
- Colchicine Metabolic Pathway (Homo sapiens)
- Moxicylyte Metabolic Pathway (Homo sapiens)
- Methapyrilene Metabolic Pathway (Rattus norvegicus)
- Sulindac Metabolic Pathway (Rattus norvegicus) and Sulindac Metabolic Pathway (Homo sapiens)
- Dantrolene Metabolic Pathway (Mus musculus)
- Aripiprazole Metabolic Pathway (Homo sapiens) (with a link to XMetDB, http://www.xmetdb.org/xmetdb)
- Lidocaine metabolism (Homo sapiens)
- Felbamate metabolism (Homo sapiens)
- Caffeine and Theobromine metabolism (Homo sapiens)
Other drug of which I am interested in the metabolism: amotidine, enalapril, and captopril.
- Folate Biosynthesis (Bacillus subtilis)
- Camalexin synthesis (Arabidopsis thaliana)
- Metabolites Test Pathway
- Composition of Lipid Particles
- mRNA, protein, and metabolite inducation pathway by cyclosporin A (Homo sapiens)
Need More Metabolite Identifiers
- Real name: Egon Willighagen
- Work: BiGCaT, Maastricht University
- Location: Maastricht
- Professional Interests: metabolomics
- Blog: http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/